Rabu, 05 Februari 2014

The Next Leader

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
Hello! let me introduce myself. I am Bimasakti Sinar Putra from XI science 2 class. I am the second candidate for the student's council president.

My vision is to make all students into one giant group, a giant family, untie as one, SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I want all the students in this school unite as one group, not spreading in many group and destroying each other. We can only do some things if we have small group. But, if we are compact as one, we can even do the impossible things.

My missions is to gather all the students from this school and make all the students' main goal.
My program is to gather all the students and make them know each of them.
If I am choosed, let's do the impossible together as SMA Negeri 3 Bandung's students.
Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

2 komentar:

  1. What's a student council ?
    What if people do not want to be one? After all, humans are built unique to each other.
    Jadi pengen punya blog :v

    BalasHapus